The Team Admin has the same authority as other members, but they have the right to access
[Team Settings] and [Contents Settings].
<How to access the Admin Menu>
- Select the [≡] icon on the upper right corner of your PC or Web JANDI
- On your mobile, select the [Org Chart] tab on the bottom and tap on the wheel icon on the upper right corner
<Team Management and Admin Menu>
- Dashboard and Team Usage
- File Storage
- Number of sent messages
- Number of JANDI Connect
- Last updated timestamp
- Managing members
- Changing membership status
- The team owner can only transfer the team ownership.
- Assign a Member as the Team Admin or vice versa
- Switch an Associate to a Member (You cannot switch a Member to an Associate)
- Block or unblock a member
- Dismiss a member from the team
- When a member is invited or blocked from the team, the Team Admin will receive a notification on their JANDI chat.
- Managing teams
- The following features can be restricted if needed:
- inviting members to the team
- JANDI Connect settings
- Change the team icon (Only available in the Enterprise Plan)
- Change the team name
- Change the team domain
- Only the team owner has the authority to delete the team.
- Access file download history (Only available in the Enterprise Plan)
- Add-on Settings
- Security Settings
- Restriction on mobile downloads
- Leave watermarks on documents
- The Team Admin can delete files and messages uploaded by other members of the team.
- The Team Admin can only manage contents in the Topic or Chat room that he or she can access.
- The team owner or the admin cannot search or view contents in uninvited private topics or chats.