If there have been any personnel changes in your team, the Team Admin can go to [Admin Menu] to switch a member to a Team Admin, transfer team ownership, block, or dismiss a member.
1. Select the [≡] icon on the upper right corner of your PC or Web JANDI and go to [Admin Menu]
On your Mobile JANDI, select the [Org Chart] and tap on the wheel icon on the top. Then you can access the Admin Menu.
- Go to the [Member Management] tab, select the member you wish to change the membership status by selecting the box next to the member name. Then, the [Edit Selection] button above will be activated.
*If your Organization Management settings are on, go to [Admin Menu] - [Organization Management] - [Member Management].
3. Select [Edit Selection] and choose the changes you want to make to the member’s status.
- Changing membership status
- Only the team owner can transfer the team ownership to another member.
- Selecting a member as an admin or vice versa
- Switching an Associate to a Member (You cannot change a Member to an Associate)
- Blocking or unblocking a member from the team
- The messages and files the blocked member uploaded remain in the team, but the blocked member cannot access the team.
- Once a blocked member is unblocked, they can access the team and all the previous data.
- Dismissing a member from the team
*On your Mobile JANDI, select the [Org Chart] and tap on the wheel icon on the top. Then you can access the Admin Menu.