You can receive RSS notifications in your JANDI Topic by using JANDI Connect. Connect your favorite blogs or news websites, and automatically receive new posts and articles of your choice. You can use this feature to receive news articles that contain a certain keyword as well.
1. Click on the [JANDI Connect] icon on the upper right corner of your JANDI screen and select.
2. Link RSS feeds through JANDI Connect
- Go to JANDI Connect and select [Add Integration] for RSS feed.
- Copy and paste the RSS feed URL and select the Topic you want to receive your RSS notifications
- If you have a working RSS URL, you will receive the latest posts within 10 minutes after your settings are complete.
- NOTICE: If you are using Google Alerts to receive search results, please remember that if there are no new search results, you will not receive any notifications. If you feel like you haven’t been receiving notifications for a long time, go to the Google Alerts website and search your keyword.
- RSS feed notifications in JANDI will work every five hours. So keep in mind that if you are receiving RSS feeds from news websites with a large amount of updates, you may receive too many notifications every five hours. We recommend that you select a specific category or section for your RSS.