It would be inconvenient if your team members keep sending you messages because they do not know that you’re away for personal reasons.
Turn on your JANDI away mode settings, so everyone can know that you are on vacation.
- Go to the upper right corner of your JANDI screen and select the menu [≡] icon, then click [Away Mode].
2. Turn on the Away Mode. Then choose the dates.
*Keep in mind that you will not receive any notifications on your JANDI mobile app if you turn your mobile push notification settings off. If you turn the settings on, you will receive notifications based on your previous push notification settings.
- Profile pictures of members on Away Mode will appear as an airplane icon. The following message will show on the top of the chat.
1. Go to the lower right corner of your mobile screen and select the menu [≡] icon. Then choose [Away Mode].
2. Turn on the Away Mode, and choose the dates.
3. Profile pictures of members on Away Mode will appear as an airplane icon.