If you want to fix your announcement message on the top of the Topic for everyone to see, refer to the following.
- Hover your mouse over the message that you want to set as an announcement.
- You will see the [...] icon to the right side of the message. Click the [...] icon and select [Announce]
- Please keep in mind that only text messages can be set as the announcement. Files and comments cannot be set as the announcement.
- Only one message can be fixed as the Topic announcement.
- Once the message has been announced, you will see the message fixed on the top of the Topic for everyone to see.
- Manage your announcements by using the hide/fold/delete features.
- Although there is already an announcement for the Topic, anyone else in the topic can choose a different message to announce.
- Unlike other apps that will only delete the announcement for your view only, once you delete JANDI’s announcement, the announcement will not appear for everyone.
- When you delete the announcement, the original message will remain in the Topic.
- Touch and hold the message you wish to announce, and select [Announce]