* In JANDI, new members who just joined the Team can view previous conversations. This way, the new member can easily understand previous work history just by joining the right Topics. To invite a new member to a Topic, please refer to the following.
<PC / Web>
- Select the [Invite Members] icon on the upper right corner of your Topic.
2. Choose the members you want to invite to the topic. You may use the filters to search for specific members. Also, by checking the [Select all members] box, you can choose to invite everyone in the search results. After deciding who you want to invite, select [Invite].
- Select the [≡] icon located on the upper right corner of your Topic and select [Invite Members].
- Choose the members you want to invite and select [Invite Members].