Team Domain is the web address of your JANDI Team on the internet.
- Type in '[team domain].jandi.com' in your web browser to access your JANDI Team.
- The team domain can include alphabets, numbers, and (-). The Team domain doesn’t have to match your Team name exactly, but selecting a similar domain will help you remember your team name and team domain.
<Where can I see my Team name and domain?>
1. On the web, look at your web browser’s address bar. You can also see the team domain on the top part of your PC JANDI app.
*On your mobile app, go to the [Org chart] tab on the bottom. Select the (i) icon and select [team] to view the Team name and domain.
<Changing the Team name or domain / Deleting the Team>
- On your PC or Web JANDI, click the [≡] icon on the upper right corner and select [Admin Menu] - [Manage Team].
- On the [Manage Team] tab, you can change the Team name and domain, or delete the team.
* On the mobile JANDI app, select the [Org Chart] tab on the bottom. Tap on the [⚙️] and select [Admin Menu] - [Manage Team] to change the Team name and domain, or delete the Team.