A JANDI Team is an organization or group in which members will be invited to.
<PC / Web>
1. On the main page of JANDI, you will see the team list. Select [+create a team] to create a new team.
- Once you are already in a team, click on the [≡] icon on the upper right corner and select [Go to account home] to go to your team list.
2. Select your team name and team domain.
- The team domain is the web address of your JANDI team.
- Type in the [team domain].jandi.com on your internet browser to access your JANDI team on the web.
3. Once you have created the team, there will be 4 default topics including the ‘Announcement’ Topic.
- Keep in mind that all the members of your team will automatically join all the default Topics.
< Mobile >
- Select the [≡] icon on the top of your mobile screen, and select [Create a team].
- Choose your Team Name and Team domain.