In JANDI, you can view the list of uploaded files and search using different search filters.
1. On the menu bar located to the right side of the JANDI window, select the file icon to view the list of files.
2. Select search filters.
- search filters: Location, Member name, and file type
3. Once you complete the search, click on the file to view details on the file including the comments.
1. Select the file icon located on the upper right corner in a Topic, or go to the [Tool] tab and select [Files] to view the list of files uploaded in JANDI.
2. Select search filters and search the file.