You can upload a file to JANDI through Google Drive and Dropbox.
For more convenient work environment, the method to upload a file to JANDI through Google Drive and Dropbox is as follows.
1. Click (+) next to the message bar and select a file-upload service, either [Google Drive] or [Dropbox].
2. Select the account to link with JANDI and log in to allow access permissions.
- If the pop-up for account-linkage does not appear, please disable pop-up block for JANDI website. For Internet Explorer, go to [Settings]-[Security] and add ‘www.jandi.com’ to a ‘trusted sites’. This is required once for linking the services together for the first time.
3. Choose a file you would like to upload.
4. Files uploaded to JANDI by linking ‘Google Drive’ or ‘Dropbox’ will display each service’s icon on itself. If you click the file, a new window will open.
* If you link JANDI and Google Drive, you can save time and file storage, making collaborative work even more efficient!