Uploading Google Drive and Dropbox files to JANDI is quite easy and will help you create a more convenient work environment.
Please refer to the following to upload the files in your Google Drive or Dropbox to JANDI.
1. Click the (+) icon located on the left to the message box. Then select whichever you use, Google Drive or Dropbox.
2. Select your Google Drive or Dropbox account and log in.
If the login window does not pop up, please allow pop-ups for JANDI.
- If you are using Internet Explorer : Select the Tools icon and then [Internet Options]. Click into the [Privacy] tab and click [Settings] next to “Turn on Pop-up Blocker”. Enter www.jandi.com into the “Address of websites to allow” field, and click “Add”.
- You only need to do this once to link your Google Drive or Dropbox account to JANDI initially.
3. Select the file you want to upload.
4. The Google Drive or Dropbox files uploaded in JANDI will show its service icon. When you click the file, a new window will open.
*Save storage and collaborate efficiently by integrating Google Drive or Dropbox to JANDI!