To use your JANDI team as a collaboration platform, please invite members to your team.
- Select the [≡] icon on the upper right corner of the JANDI screen, and click on [+Invite a New Member].
2. Select the status of the member you want to invite. You can invite a member as a Member or an Associate.
3. Type in the email address of the member you want to invite.
- Registering members through email is more convenient because once the members receive the invitation email, they can skip the email verification process.
- If you would like to invite multiple members at once, copy and share the invitation link through SNS messenger or Email.
- However, to join a JANDI team through an invitation link requires email verification.
- If you want to invite an associate to your team, select a topic you want to invite them to.
- However, if your Team Admin has disabled the invitation settings, members cannot invite other people to the team. Please ask your Team Admin to select [Allow Invitations] settings to [Enabled For all Members]
- Go to the [Org Chart] tab on the bottom of your screen and select the (+) icon on the lower right corner to invite a Member or an Associate.
cf) If you would like to invite more than 100 members at once, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!