JANDI is a team communication tool. Thus, to fully use JANDI you have to invite others.
Invite the members to your Team on JANDI.
1. Go to the top right corner of JANDI main screen and tap [≡] – [+Invite a New Member].
2. Set members’ status for the Team, either Members or Associates.
3. Enter their email addresses and send them Invitation Emails..
Registering through Invitation Emails is much more convenient since they can skip the email verification process. If you would like to invite multiple members at once, copy and share the invitation link through SNS messenger or Email. (ex. KakaoTalk, Line, Facebook Messenger)
But, registering through copied invitation link requires email verification process.
If you are inviting Associates, choose one Topic for them to join.
4. However, if Team Admin has limited invitation features, you cannot invite members to the Team. Please make inquiries with the Team Admin for team invitation.
1. Tap on [(+) Send Invitations] button in [Org Chart] tab.
2. Choose status, either Member or Associates and send invitation to the new members.
cf) If you would like to invite more than 100 members at once, please contact us at email@example.com!