*Any Member of a JANDI team can invite people using their email address or an invitation link.
If you are the Team Admin, you can allow or restrict Members from inviting new members.
<How to allow invitations or reset the invitation link>
- Go to your PC or Web JANDI and select the [≡] icon on the upper right corner. Go to [Admin Menu] and click the [Manage Team] tab.
- n the [Manage Team] tab, under [Allow Invitation], select [Enabled for All Members].
- This way, any Member of the team can invite other people through the email addresses or the invitation link.
- When you select the [Reset] button for [Team Invitation Link], a new invitation link will be generated.
- If you want to cancel your invitation link or are concerned about security, please reset the invitation link.
- Resetting the invitation link will expire previous invitation links.
- If you are experiencing issues with expired invitation links, please ask the member to send you a new invitation email or link.