You can share files uploaded on JANDI with 2 different methods.
Without any extra downloads, you can just share the files instantly.
<Sharing a file to a different Topic/Chat in JANDI>
1. Choose a file you would like to share and click […]-[Share].
2. Search and select a Topic/Chats you would like to share the file.
Ex) If you want to view the ‘Feature Information’ file uploaded on ‘Meeting Room Schedule’ Topic on ‘Platform Meeting’ Topic as well, share the file directly to the ‘Platform Meeting’ Topic. You don’t have to upload the file on each Topics one by one. It’s very convenient since you can share not just a file but all the comments and discussions made on the file.
If you would like to un-share the file in the chatroom, click (X) button next to the name of the chatrooms where the file has been shared.
<Sharing a file outside JANDI>
1. Select a file you would like to share and click […]-[Create Public Link] menu.
2. Copy the generated link and send it to other organizations you would like to share it to.
*On the file details page you can check where the file has been shared to and the link for outside sharing.
If you would like to remove the public link, click […]-[Remove Public Link].
1. On the file details page, touch […] button and select [Share] or [Create Public Link].
If a file has been shared to an ‘Public Topic’ even just once, all members can search or access it. So please choose the Topics/Chats to share the file carefully.