If you want to bookmark an important message, file, comment, poll, Topic, or member, use the star button. You can go back to it anytime.
< PC / Web >
- Message, file, comment, poll: Select the ☆ icon on the lower right corner of the item you wish to bookmark.
- Topic, member: Select the ☆ icon located to the left of the Topic or the member to bookmark.
- On the menu bar on the right side of your JANDI screen, select the ☆ icon on the bottom to see all the items you have bookmarked.
< Mobile >
- Message, comment: Touch and hold the message you wish to bookmark and select [Star].
- File, Poll: Go to the file details page and select the ☆ icon located on the lower right corner of the file or poll.
- Topic: Select the [☰] icon on the upper right corner of the Topic. On the Topic Info page, select the ☆ icon.
- Member: On the profile of your Team member, select the ☆ icon located to the member name’s right.
- Go to the [Tool] tab located on the bottom of the screen, and select [Stars] to see all the items you have bookmarked.