1. Log in to Google Drive account.
2. Click on the [Settings] icon in the upper right side of the window below your account profile.
3. From the settings menu, select Manage Apps.
4. Find JANDI in the list and click the Options button.
5. Select Remove this app.
6. You’re all set! Try uploading files with Google Drive in JANDI and log-in to the Google Drive account you wish to use.
1. Click on the [Upload Files] icon next to the chat box.
2. Click on [Dropbox] in JANDI.
2. Select Sign out (ID) in the Dropbox window.
3. You’re all set! Log in with the account you want.