If you want to upload your Google Drive or Dropbox files from a different account, you can change the linked account by referring to the following:
- Log in to the Google Drive account that is currently linked to your JANDI.
- Once you have logged into your Google Drive, Select the Tools icon and click [Settings]. Then select [Manage Apps] and find JANDI on the list.
- Click ‘Option’ next to JANDI and select [Disconnect from Drive].
- Now your Google Drive account has been disconnected from JANDI. Go to JANDI and connect a different Google Drive account.
- Select the (+) icon next to the message box and click Dropbox.
- Once the Dropbox File Upload window pops up, select [Sign Out] located on the left.
- Connect a different Dropbox account in JANDI.