* By integrating JANDI with Trello, you can efficiently manage projects.
<Trello Integration Example>
<Integrating Trello with JANDI>
1. On the top right corner of the Topic, click [JANDI Connect] button that is shaped like a plug.
2. Select [Add Integration] in Trello
3. Select [Authenticate your Trello account].
4. Log in your Trello account you wish to integrate with JANDI and click on [Allow] in the Authentication window.
5. Choose the Trello board you wish to receive your notifications and where you want to send the notifications to (Topic or JANDI on the Chats).
6. Select the Trello events you wish to be notified on JANDI.
- Card Created
- List Created
- Checklist added
7. Customize the name or profile image that appears for messages from this integration.
8. When you are satisfied with your settings, save your integration and enjoy.
9. You can always edit your integration settings.