If you've forgotten the password you use to sign-in to JANDI, you can reset it easily at any time.
1. Start by visiting https://www.jandi.com/landing/en/signin/
2. Below the [Sign In] icon, click [Forgot your password?]
3. On the next page, enter your email address. Make sure it's the one you used to sign up for JANDI!
4. Now, click submit.
5. Check your email inbox for a new message from JANDI.
6. In the password reset email, click Choose a new password.
7. Enter your new password, then select submit.
* If you've followed the steps above and have yet to receive a password reset email from JANDI, first be sure to check all the tabs, folders, and spam filters in your inbox. Still not there? Email us right away(email@example.com)
Note that you must be able to access the email address associated with your JANDI account to reset your password. Team Administrators can’t change or reset passwords for members of their team.
If you received this message, this usually means one thing.
There's a mistake in your email address. It could be a typo or the wrong email address. Double-check that it's the same email you used to sign up for your JANDI.