You can create personal to-do list or team tasks to collaborate with team members in JANDI.
When you make a to-do task first time, it will be assigned to you as a private task in JANDI chat room. If you want to assign some tasks to other team members, please send the tasks to different topic/chat and set an assignee of each to-do task.
< Create my to-do list >
1. Create a task from a message in a topic/chat.
- You can create a task by clicking on [+ Add a to-do] button on top of the To-Do list.
2. Click a to-do and enter detailed infos.
- If a to-do is created, assigned chat room is a 'private JANDI chat' and assignee is 'yourself'.
- You can set due date and reminder.
< Assign a task to a member >
1. Upload a task in a topic/chat
- You can create a task by clicking on [+ Add a to-do] button on top of the To-Do list too.
2. Set a topic, assignee, due date and reminder
- Please assign a to-do first from 'private JANDI chat' to a suitable topic/chat room.
- After that, you can find and set an assignee in the topic/chat room
3. Updated msgs will be sent to the topic/chat room from now on where the task is assigned.
- You can change to-do assigned topic/chat room only once from 'JANDI chat'
- Creator and assignee are only members who can revise and delete the to-do.