Managing personnel has just become more comfortable by creating an org chart for your team.
- The org chart is available in two paid plans: Premium and Enterprise.
- The org chart setting can only be done on the PC or the web version.
- Are there too many members on your team? We are currently working on adding the Department & Position batch enrollment feature.
*If you need assistance in managing more than 100 members in your team at once, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to the [≡] icon on the upper right corner of your PC/Web JANDI. Click on the [Admin Menu] and [Add-on Settings].
- Decide whether to use the Org Chart using the Organization Management on/off button.
- The Team Admin is the only one who can change settings to the Organization Management feature.
- Once the Organization Management is set to 'On,’ team members other than the Admin cannot make changes to their profile.
- Go to the [Organization Management] tab and click on [Org Chart Management] to create up to 7 sub-departments.
- The Team name will automatically be registered, and you can create up to 7 sub-departments.
- To add, edit, or delete position names, go to [Organization Management] - [Position Management].
- You can create new Positions, and you can change the order by using the arrows located on the right.
- To edit the profile information of your team members, go to [Organization Management] - [Member Management]
- Search team members by their name, email address, department, or position.
<How to edit a member’s information>
- Click on the member’s name to edit that member’s status, organization, or position.
<How to edit multiple members’ information>
- In [Member Management], select the member you wish to edit the profile by selecting the box next to the member names. Then click on [Edit Selection].
- Click on the changes you wish to apply to the department, position, or status and edit the selected members' information.
- Your team’s Org Chart can be searched by departments and members.
- On your PC or Web JANDI, select the org chart icon [ ] to search by members or departments.
We hope you enjoy this new feature, and if you need any assistance, please contact us at [Live Support] in the JANDI app.