It's finally here!
Now you can generate Org Chart in JANDI in terms of personnel management.
- Org Chart is available in two billing plans : Preminum and Enterprise.
- Org Chart setting is only available on PC/Web.
- Having trouble registering way too many members in your team? Department & Position enrollment features will be updated subsequently.
cf) If you wish to manage more than 100 members in your team all together, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In PC/Web, tap on [≡], located on the top right corner of the JANDI chatroom, and click [Admin Menu] - [Add-on Settings].
- Decide whether to use Org Chart using Organization Management on/off button.
- If Org.Management is set to 'On', Admin and team members cannot make changes to the profile.
1. In [Org Chart Management] tab, you can create up to 4 sub departments.
- Team Name will be registered automatically, and 1~4 sub departments can be organized freely.
2. In [Position Management] tab, you can create, edit or delete the positions.
- Positions can be organized freely as well. Use the arrow button to re-order them.
3. In [Member Management] tab, register or manage profiles of the team members.
- Search team members by their name/email/department/positions.
<If editing one selected member's information>
- Click on the member's name, select department/positions and apply the changes.
<If editing multiple members' information>
- Select the members you wish to edit using the checkbox and click 'Edit Selection' button.
- Click the changes you wish to apply on department / position / authority and edit the selected members' information all together.
4. Org. Chart can be searched by departments and members.
- To search Org. Charts, click on Org. Chart icon located on the top right corner of the JANDI chatroom (PC/Web).
We hope you all enjoy this new feature, and if you need any help, feel free to contact us at [Live Support] in JANDI app.
cf) If you wish to manage more than 100 members in your team altogether, please contact email@example.com.