JANDI provides to types of paid plans, Premium and Enterprise.
Here are some features that are only available in paid plans:
1. Read Receipt (Available in Premium and Enterprise)
The read receipt shows you the number of people that have read your message. Besides, you can view the list of people that have read your message! This way, requesting tasks and grasping the work progress can be more flexible.
There are three options for setting the read receipt feature: [Do not use], [Confirm read receipts for all messages], and [Confirm read receipts for your messages only]
2. Video Chats (Available in Enterprise)
Select the (+) button to the left of your message box and select Video Chat.
This feature is available on both PC and mobile and lets you video chat with up to 300 people.
*Please use the Google Chrome browser on your PC to use this feature.
Video chat is useful when talking with members on a business trip or with members that are working remotely.
Screen sharing and exchanging files are also possible through video chat.
3. Download History (Available in Enterprise)
If the Team Admin needs to check the file downloads log, it is available on the [Admin Menu].
You can search the file name to view downloads and preview history of the files shared in your team.
4. Add/Delete unlimited To-Do Lists
In paid plans, you can add an unlimited number of To-do lists to prioritize your tasks and improve team productivity. In free plans, you can create up to 100 To-do lists. Please remember that you can only delete your To-do lists on paid plans.
5. Creating an Org Chart (Available in Premium and Enterprise)
Teams using paid plans can create an Org chart to manage members easily. The Team Admin can set up Organization Management, in which the Team Admin can create sub-departments and add, edit, or delete positions.
6. Make your own Board View Topic in the form of a bulletin board. (Available in Premium and Enterprise)
Board View Topic are chat rooms where you can fix your posts just like on a bulletin board. Board View Topics are useful for delivering announcements, business approvals, or requesting purchases.
7. Team Icon Settings (Available in Enterprise)
You can set your team icon as your company logo. The default icon is shown as the JANDI icon.
8. Mobile File Download Restrictions (Available in Enterprise)
The Team Admin can put restrictions on downloading files for the PC or Mobile JANDI app. The preview for files is allowed.
Go to [Admin Menu] - [Security Settings]- [Download Limit] to access this feature.
There are two options:
- Disable on all devices
- Disable on mobile devices only
9. Show Watermark on Documents (Available on Enterprise)
By turning this feature on, document previews will show watermarks.
There are two options for the watermark setting: Show team name or Enter directly.
10. Set IP address access restrictions (Available on Enterprise)
This feature will only allow users with trusted IP addresses to access your JANDI team.
11. Allow members to delete 1:1 chats (Available on Enterprise)
The Team Admin can turn this setting on. Once this setting is on, all members will be able to delete 1:1 chat rooms permanently.
12. Detailed Usage Data on Dashboard (Available in Premium and Enterprise)
The Team Admin of teams using the Premium plan can see how much data your team has used.
The Team Admin of teams using the Enterprise plan can view data information not only for the entire team but also for individual members.