*The Board VIew Topic is a chatroom in the form of a bulletin board, where you can pin your posts at the top of the chatroom. This feature is only available in paid plans (Premium and Enterprise).
- Please keep in mind that the Team Admin must turn on the Board and Notifications settings to use the Board View Topic.
1. Select the [≡] icon on the upper right corner of your JANDI and click on the [Admin Menu].
2. Go to the [Add-on Settings] tab, and turn the [Board & Notification] settings on.
3. Creating a Board View Topic is the same as creating a regular Topic. Select the (+) icon located on top of your Topic list and click on [Create a new topic].
4. Select the view mode as [Board View] and choose the type of topic, which is either public or private.
- The view mode and the type of the topic cannot be changed once you create the topic.
- In the Board View Topic, the most recent post will be pinned on the top.
Select [More] for additional settings for your Topic.
- You may create a new folder for your new Topic, or select an existing folder.
- Once you turn the [Auto Invite Members] setting on, all new members will automatically join the Topic.
5. Once you have created the Board VIew Topic, select the [Create New Post] icon on the lower right corner of the screen.
- For the Board View post, you must fill in the title and the post.
- You may attach up to 4 files with your post.
- On a Board View post, you can attach files on the comment section.
<Board View Topic Use Cases>
- Use the Board View Topic for one-way communication purposes. (Example: Announcements, Expense Reports)
- You can check your team members’ response through the number of likes of the post.
- You can notify everyone in your team by using the @all feature on your post.
- You can designate the post as a [To do].
- You can always view the To-do list in the JANDI on your chat list.
- Once your Team Admin has turned on the [Board & Notification] setting, you can receive updates regarding the board post and @mention notifications.
- Select the  icon on the upper left corner of your notification center to choose to receive all board notifications or just the important ones.
- Select the (+) button on your JANDI app and select [Create new topic +].
- Once you have entered the [Create a new topic] page, select your topic view as Board View. Fill in the topic name and select the topic type and auto invitation setting. Tap on the [Add] button to create a new Board View Topic.
*Once your Team Admin has turned off the Board & Notifications feature, the existing Board View Topic will be switched to a read-only topic, and notification for the Board View Topic will be disabled.