JANDI accounts are based on your email and you can log in with the registered email.
So if you register emails you use frequently in your JANDI account as a secondary, you can log in with all registered emails to set up your profile
- Go to the upper right corner of your JANDI screen and go to [Account Settings].
- If you are in the Team, go to the menu [≡] icon on the upper right corner and select [Go to Account Home]. Then select [Edit Profile] located on the right of your profile.
- Under [Manage Email Addresses], you can change your primary email, or add/delete emails.
- For your convenience, we recommend that you register your company email account or frequently used personal email account.
- JANDI will send a verification email to your new email address. Please sign into your email account to verify so you can add that email to JANDI.
- Once you have registered more emails, you can select which email to use for your profile in each Team.
On your mobile device, launch JANDI app and go to the menu [≡] icon on the upper left corner of your screen. Then go to [JANDI account settings] - [Primary email address] to manage your emails.