* You can delete your JANDI account on your PC JANDI or the web browser.
1. Go to the menu [≡] icon located on the upper right corner of your JANDI screen and select [Go to Account Home] - [Edit Profile].
2. Click [Delete My Account] and type in your password to delete your JANDI account.
If you are a Team Owner, you can delete the Team or transfer ownership of the Team to another member of the Team before you can delete your JANDI account. If you are not a Team Admin, you will automatically leave all teams you were part of once you delete your JANDI account.
1. On your mobile JANDI app, go to the more [···] tab on the lower right corner of your screen. Then select your account email address on the top.
2. Select [Primary email address]
3. [Delete My Account] > [Password]