*The Board VIew Topic is a chatroom in the form of a bulletin board, where you can pin your posts at the top of the chatroom.
1. Select the [≡] icon on the upper right corner of your JANDI and click on the [Admin Menu].
2. Go to the [Add-on Settings] tab, and turn the [Board & Notification] settings on.
3. Creating a Board View Topic is the same as creating a regular Topic. Select the (+) icon located on top of your Topic list and click on [Create a new topic].
4. Select the view mode as [Board View] and choose the type of topic, which is either public or private.
The view mode and the type of the topic cannot be changed once you create the topic.
In the Board View Topic, the most recent post will be pinned on the top.
Select [More] for additional settings for your Topic.
You may create a new folder for your new Topic, or select an existing folder.
Once you turn the [Auto Invite Members] setting on, all new members will automatically join the Topic.
5. Once you have created the Board VIew Topic, select the [Create New Post] icon on the lower right corner of the screen.
For the Board View post, you must fill in the title and the post.
You may attach up to 4 files with your post.
On a Board View post, you can attach files on the comment section.
<Board View Topic Use Cases>
Use the Board View Topic for one-way communication purposes. (Example: Announcements, Expense Reports)
You can check your team members’ response through the number of likes of the post.
You can notify everyone in your team by using the @all feature on your post.
You can designate the post as a [To do].
You can always view the To-do list in the JANDI on your chat list.
Once your Team Admin has turned on the [Board & Notification] setting, you can receive updates regarding the board post and @mention notifications.
Select the [
] icon on the upper left corner of your notification center to choose to receive all board notifications or just the important ones.
Select the (+) button on your JANDI app and select [Create new topic +].
Once you have entered the [Create a new topic] page, select your topic view as [Board View]. Fill in the topic name and select the topic type and auto invitation setting. Tap on the [Add] button to create a new Board View Topic.
*Once your Team Admin has turned off the Board & Notifications feature, the existing Board View Topic will be switched to a read-only topic, and notification for the Board View Topic will be disabled.