If you have important information to share with members after work or a message you must send to a member on leave, try the scheduled message feature! (Each member can schedule up to 10 messages to send.)
[PC / Web]
1. Go to the upper right corner of your JANDI screen and select [Menu] - [Schedule a Message] - [Create a scheduled message]
2. Type in the message you would like to scehdule to send.
① Chatroom: Select the Topic or chat you want to send the message to. You can select any Topics including Chat View, Board View, Chats, and JANDI (personal room). Please enter the [title] when you select a Board View Topic.
② Message: Enter up to 5,000 characters for the message you wish to send. You can @mention someone and apply message formats.
③ Upload Files: You may upload up to ten files from your computer. (1GB max for each file)
④ Schedule: Select up to 90 days from the sending date and time in 15 minute increments.
3. You can view scheduled messages in the scheduled messages list or each chat room. Messages already sent at the scheduled time will disappear from the list.
4. If sending fails at the scheduled time, it remains in the list, and you can view the reason for the failure.
5. Saved scheduled messages cannot be modified, but must be deleted and save again.
Select [+] at the chatroom, then choose [Schedule a Message] - [Create a scheduled message]