JANDI Calendar allows you to manage your schedule and events without using a separate calendar program.
[How to Access JANDI Calendar]
You can only access the calendar once you are logged into your JANDI account.
- Access the calendar using the calendar app message
- Access the calendar using the tool menu
[Creating a Calendar Event]
- Use the [+] icon to create a new event
- Create an event by clicking a date on the calendar
[New Event Details]
① Event Title: You can enter up to 50 letters.
② Choose Calendar:
- Select the calendar you wish to add an event. A personal calendar is the default calendar.
- Choose the color: Select the color for your event. Your personal calendar is set to the default color.
Example: If you set your personal calendar color to blue and new events to red, it will only reflect on your calendar.
③ Choose the date: Select a start and end date. You can set the time in 10-minute increments.
- all day: There is no time set for an all-day event. Your calendar will display the event for the whole day.
④ Invite: You can invite a member to your event and share the event with other members.
- Add members by searching them by name or from the org chart. -You cannot invite dismissed or blocked members.
- You cannot invite an associate after you create the event.
⑤ Location: You can enter up to 50 letters.
⑥ Repeat: Repeat notification every day / week / month / year.
⑦ Description: You can enter up to 500 letters.
⑧ Privacy Setting Public Events:
- Members not invited to the event can view the details.
- Show/Hide Events: The event will appear as a private event to uninvited members and uninvited admins.