Create a new calendar in addition to the default calendar if you need to manage schedules by department or reserve a shared space (meeting room, etc.).
1. Access the calendar through the tool menu or the calendar app message.
2. Select the + icon in my calendar and select the color for your event.
3. Choose the [...] more icon next to the new calendar.
4. You can set up details in settings.
① Choose Calendar: Select the calendar you wish to edit.
② Calendar Details: Calendar admins can edit the title. Anyone can change the color.
③ Owner: You can see who owns the calendar.
④ Private or Public Calendar: You can decide to make the calendar public or private. Team members cannot view private calendars.
⑤ Share Calendar: You can invite other members to your calendar by searching them by name or in the org chart. After selecting the member, you can grant calendar permissions (admin, write, view).
- Associates can only view the calendar.
⑥ Delete Calendar: If you delete your calendar, it will no longer be available to all members.