JANDI accounts are based on your email, and you can log in with the registered email.
So if you register email accounts you use frequently in your JANDI account as a secondary, you can log in with all registered emails to set up your profile.
1. On the Account Home, select [Edit Profile].
If you are in the Team, go to the menu [≡] icon on the upper right corner and select [Go to Account Home]. Then select [Edit Profile] located on the right of your profile.
2. Under [Manage Email Addresses], you can change your primary email or add/delete emails.
We recommend that you register your company email account or frequently used personal email account for your convenience.
JANDI will send a verification email to your new email address. Please sign in to your email account to verify so you can add that email to JANDI.
Once you have registered more emails, you can select which email to use for your [profile] in each Team.
* If the organization management feature is on for your Team, only the Team Admin can edit the team member's profile information. If you wish to edit your profile, please ask your Team Admin to turn off the feature or tell the Team Admin the changes you want to make to your profile.
1. On your mobile JANDI app, go to the more [···] tab on the lower right corner of your screen. Then select your account email address on the top.
2. Select [Primary email address] to manage your emails.